Work with the industry leader
Modular Wall Systems provides visually pleasing acoustic & boundary walling solutions, both for the commercial and residential sectors.
Through consistent innovation, adaptation to market changes and an unfailing drive to set the highest product and customer service standards, the company has been firmly anchored as the industry leading manufacturer in Australia for years. Modular Wall Systems pride themselves in their innovative ability, 100% Australian design and manufacture.
Modular Wall Systems has well established relationships with customers across the commercial, mining, oil & gas, infrastructure, power, water & utilities, industrial & manufacturing, defence, education, tourism and town planning & urban development sectors. With more than 6000 projects completed across Australia and internationally, Modular Wall Systems is the trusted partner for any commercial project.
Modular Wall Systems range of commercial walls includes:
- Security walls
- Noise abatement walls
- Estate boundaries
- Visual screening
- Temporary sound walls
- Temporary visual barriers
- Kerb and collapsible walls
- Sound absorbing walls
- Sound enclosures
As the inventors and manufacturers of the modular wall system we can work with any organization to tailor site specific solutions that meets exact requirements with a minimal lead time.
All solutions comprise of composite fibre cement sandwich panels supported by a unique post system. All products incorporate proven acoustic performance and can be tailored to suit project specific requirements.
- Proven acoustic performance (National Acoustic Laboratory tested)
- Lightweight construction
- Quick and easy installation with no need for large machinery or lifting equipment
- Suited to difficult locations – due to the lightweight properties of the components. remote locations and/or difficult sites can be readily serviced. We have engineered and built walls in locations as environmentally harsh and remote as Karratha (Wind Region D) WA
- Minimal lead time
- Superior finishing options and quality. A Modular Wall has the same pleasing appearance on the back as on the front
- Heights over 4.5 metres available upon request
- Avoids steep construction costs
- Dramatically decreases installation time frames
- Significantly reduces the environmental footprint of the walling project
To view the Modular Wall Commercial gallery click here